Pest Control At Its Best
Your health and safety is a big concern of ours as is the environment. With almost every pest control, we have searched far and wide to come up with safe, healthy, and environmentally friendly products that still offer quality pest control advantages.
Environmentally Safe Products
These days many of us are striving for a greener and more environmentally friendly lifestyle, and one way to achieve that goal is to choose environmentally friendly alternatives wherever they exist.
There are a number of natural ways to keep pests from coming into the home, and convince them to leave once they have entered. Choosing these alternatives can lessen your environmental impact and help you do your part to help the environment.
One such example is when children get lice. Most doctors will prescribe harsh chemical shampoos when they can use a product called Kleen Green, a unique organic blend of enzymes specifically designed to assist in removing and eliminating lice and many more pests, naturally!
Advantages Of Eco-Friendly Pest Control Products:
- Less environmental impact
- Products have a much broader usage label
- Safe to be used around children and pets
- Remove pests and break the cycle
- Safe and effective lice treatment. No need to cut hair
- Locking rodent stations to protect curious pets and children
Remove pests without harming the environment. Call Professional Pest Control Supplies at 503-286-5333 or visit us at 5302 NE 42nd Ave., in Portland, OR.
- The color of a head louse as an adult can depend on the color of the person's hair in which it is living.
- Head lice not only nest in human hair, they feed off of human blood by biting into the skin on the scalp.
- Lice cannot survive without human hair for longer than 48 hours, but they can last up to 24 hours under water.
- Dust mites are too tiny to be seen by the human eye.
- Dust mite allergen is the number one cause of perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Your bed is the perfect environment for dust mites; they love to burrow into fabric and feast on your dead skin cells. Humans shed 2 to 3 pounds of skin a year - plenty of food for tiny dust mites.
- Depending on it's age, your mattress may contain between one million and 10 million dust mites.
- The weight of the average mattress doubles after 10 years due to dust mite infestation and the weight of the average pillow increases 10% after one year.